- 3/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons 1% low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 Puff Pastry Sheet
- 3 1/2 tablespoons cannabis olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds medium asparagus spears, trimmed to a length of 6 1/2 in.
- 1 ounce Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shaved (about 1/4 cup)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Use parchment paper, spray with non sick spray and lay out puff pastry. Dock center area with fork to keep from rising so much.
- Stir together ricotta, parsley, 2 tsp cannabis oil, milk, thyme, garlic, and 3/8 teaspoon salt.