- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 1/3 cups sugar, divided
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest (2 lemons)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cannabis oil
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease pan and dust with flour.
- 2) Sift dry ingredients flour, baking powder, and salt into 1 bowl.
- 3)Wet in another -whisk yogurt, 1 cup sugar, eggs, lemon zest, and vanilla.
- 4) Slowly add the dry ingredients, then fold the vegetable oil – until combined.
- 5) Bake for about 50 minutes, or until a cake tester placed in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- 6) While cake is baking – make the glaze
- 7) Heat 1/3 cup lemon juice and remaining 1/3 cup sugar in a pot until the sugar dissolves and the mixture is clear. Set aside.
- 8) When the cake is done, allow it to cool in the pan for at least 10 minutes.
- 9)Remove from pan and place on baking rack sitting on a baking pan. While the cake is still warm, slowly pour the lemon-sugar mixture over the cake and allow it to soak in.
- 10) Cool. Serve with fresh berries and whipped cream
FOR THE GLAZE:
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 droppers cannabis tincture or nano drops
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice