- 1 box brownie mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup Cannabis oil
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F and thoroughly grease 6 4-ounce ramekins or custard dishes.
- 2. In a medium to large mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, eggs, water, and oil. For a richer chocolate cake, add some instant coffee granules.
- 3. Fill each dish 1/3 full. Place Tablespoon scoop cold ganache in the center of each partially filled dish. Add more brownie mix to each dish until they are all 2/3 full.
- 4. Put all the dishes on a cookie sheet and bake in the 350’F oven for 30 minutes. Using the toothpick method to check if its done obviously doesn’t work with this dish. Just be sure the top looks evenly cooked. It isn’t done if the center dips in or looks darker then the edges. Let cool 10 minutes.
- 5. Using a butter knife, carefully run it along the sides of the cake. Lay your plate upside down on top of the cake. With a gloved or toweled hand, flip both cake and plate over while keeping them together. You should now be able to carefully pull up the cake dish leaving the cake perfectly in place on you plate.
- 6. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and serve immediately. You can also top with chocolate syrup or some type of fruit sauce. Fresh berries add an elegant touch.
- 7. These are best eaten the same day. You can refrigerate untouched cakes and then reheat them later. Just be sure to microwave or bake them long enough to re-melt the chocolate inside but not too long because you don’t want to make them hard.